Skinny Coffee Club Review

6:08 AM

I am writing about my experience with Skinny Coffee Club, an honest review of their weight loss program. Skinny Coffee Club got in touch with me to let me try out their product and upload a few pictures on Instagram. I wanted to do more because when we talk about health and lifestyle is important to be serious.

WHAT IS SKINNY COFFEE CLUB?

Skinny Coffee Club is basically coffee that helps you stimulate your metabolism. You receive home one or more packs of 28 days weight loss program and some guidelines to follow in order to achieve the best results. Through the website they show some before and after transformations.

Ideally what you should do with the 28 days loss program is:

  • drink a cup of coffee everyday (of course!), recommended in the morning since it gives you the best energy throughout the day
  • follow their diet suggestions
  • follow an exercise plan: exercise at least 3 times a week by yourself or following their guidelines

Until now everything looks fine. Like every super critical girl, I am always craving for a better body, a nicer skin, feeling more confortable with myself and when people sell you this with noticeble evidence, I am all in. Please be careful and use your heads. I will now tell you my honest view of the coffee.


First of all you should know I am the only Bosnian girl who doesn’t like coffee too much but this is not a very strong coffee: long, watery and I have no problem drinking it. It is like an American coffee, in fact the way to do it is to use a French press that I don’t own but this is another story. It’s coffee and like tea and chocolate is partially addictive.

The way to get the best results is to exercise with constance and I can take this  point off my list since I use to move a lot, go to swim (aqua aerobics to be honest) and go to the gym.

                           I hope you like it

                             Azra Yates xoxo

         


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So nice and interesting post,dear Azra! Great theme, and this idea is so original! Love it! So lovely tips! Thanks for sharing, darling! You have amazing blog dear, and I really like it.Maybe follow for follow? I'd love it. Let me to know on my blog. Hope you will visit me.
    Maleficent

    ReplyDelete